* 1 pound whole wheat flour
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* 1 tsp Tikur Azmud (black cumin)
* 1 pkt. yeast
* 3 cups lukewarm water
* Salt to taste
1. In 1½ cup of water dissolve the yeast
2. Combine the flour, oil, Tikur Azmud and salt into the yeast mixture.
3. Then add the remaining 1½ cups of water, knead well, cover and set aside for 2 hours in warm place. Then knead some more and cover for half an hour.
4. On slightly greased baking pan, spread out dough and decorate with finger or knife.
5. In 335 degrees F oven bake for 1 hour.