* 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
* 2 tbsp granulated sugar, divided
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
* 1 tbsp chilled parve margarine or butter, cut into small pieces
* 1½ cups diced peeled Granny Smith apple
* 1 tbsp golden raisings
* 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
* ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
* 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
* Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, 1 tbsp granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Combine 1 tbsp granulated sugar, apple, and next 4 ingredients, tossing well. Divide apple mixture evenly between 2(6-ounce)ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with flour mixture. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.