* 4 chicken legs (or pulkeez)
* 20-25 pearl onions (tiny white onions) "KOSHER"
* 4-5 cloves of fresh garlic
* 2 medium size carrots
* a handful of parsley (check really well for bug infestation)
2 glasses of wholemeal rice (the taste/flavor is better)
3 glasses of boiling hot water
1. Remove the skin from chicken legs, peel the onions and garlic
2. Rub the carrots with the blade of a knife and chop them into pieces the size of pearl onions
3. Add all ingredients into a wok or a large non-stick pan.
4. Cook the chicken by turning them over occasionally.
5. Put some parsley leaves over the chickens.
1. Put 2 glasses of wholemeal rice in a bowl.
2. Add boiling water enough to cover the rice and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Add the olive oil into a pilaf pan.
4. Drain the rice and add to the pan.