* 1 pound prepared pizza dough, preferably whole-wheat
* 1/2 cup prepared pesto
* 4 ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
* Freshly ground pepper to taste
* 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, torn
# Heat grill to medium-high.
# Meanwhile, place dough on a lightly floured surface.
# Divide into 4 pieces.
# Roll each piece into an 8-inch round crust, about 1/4 inch thick.
# Place crusts on a floured baking sheet.
# Carry crusts and toppings out to the grill.
# Lay crusts on grill (they won't stay perfectly round).
# Cover grill and cook until crusts are lightly puffed and undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
# Using tongs, flip crusts.
# Immediately spread pesto over crusts.
# Top with tomatoes.
# Sprinkle with feta and pepper.
# Cover grill and cook until the undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes more.
# Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.