* 1 -1/2 cups sugar
* a little more than 6 Tbs melted margarine
* 2 eggs
* 2/3 cups honey (you can use less if you don't want it to be too sweet)
* 1/2 pouch vanilla powder
* 1/3 cup cocoa powder
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1/4 packet baking powder
* 2/3 cups chopped walnuts (check for infestation)
* powdered sugar
* Beat the melted margarine and sugar, then add the eggs.
* After beating some more, add the honey and vanilla and keep beating.
* Then, mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
* Pour the mixture into a well oiled baking pan.
* Bake it at 340 degrees Fahrenheit (170 °C).
* After it cools for a bit, put it on a flat plate.
* You may decorate the brownie by sprinkling powdered sugar and cocoa over a flower cutout to make an interesting design.