* 2.2 lb. meat (Veal or lean meat)
* 1.1 lb. dried beans
* 2 onions,medium, finely chopped
* 4 tomatoes, medium, peeled seeded and chopped
* 3 slices of sun dried tomatoes
* 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* ½ cup Olive Oil "ELEA Olive Oil"
* ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
* 1 chilli pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 330 degrees F
In a large pot put beans with enough water to cover them and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain the beans.
Wash meat, cut into cubes and place in a baking tray.
Add beans, onions, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, parsley, chilli pepper, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Pour one liter water over beans, cover with aluminum foil and bake in moderate heat for about 2 hours.
When food is almost ready, uncover the pan and bake for a further 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.