* 1 lb of ground beef
* 1 cup of olive oil
* 1/4 lb rice (check for infestation)
* 1 egg
* 1 onion, (med- lg.), finely chopped (check for infestation)
* parsley (check for infestation)
* sea salt & pepper for the sauce
* 2 eggs
* 2 lemons (juice of)
* Mix all the ingredients together, and mould into round 1 inch balls.
* Put some water in a pot, place the olive oil and balls in it carefully.
* Let them cook for about 20 minutes and then let cool.
* In a separate bowl, beat the 2 eggs with a mixer and slowly, while beating, add the lemon juice ensuring that the sauce doesn't curdle.
* With a ladle, take some of the juice from the meatball pot, add to the sauce, all the time mixing.
* Keep doing this until all the juice has been mixed in the sauce.
* Empty all the sauce on top of the meatballs and serve with some sprinkled parsley.