* 8 cups of ½-inch cubed white sandwich or challah
* ¼ cup olive oil
* 1 large red onion, chopped
* 3 celery stalks, chopped
* ½ pound button mushrooms, sliced
* Salt and pepper
* 1⁄3 cup chopped jarred roasted red bell pepper
* 1½ cups roasted, unsalted cashews halves and pieces
* 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
* ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
* ¾ cup chicken broth
* 3 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Toast bread cubes on a cookie sheet for about 20 minutes, until evenly golden, turning once.
3. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degree F.
4. Lightly grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
5. Place olive oil in a heavy skillet.