* 6- 4 oz slices smoked salmon
* 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil 'SITIA Olive Oil"
* 3 Tbs. wine vinegar "KOSHER"
* 1 clove garlic, smashed
* Salt and pepper
* 1 small bay leaf
* Dill (check for infestation)
* Bay leaves
1. Divide the onion slices into separate rings and arrange alternate layers of smoked salmon and onion in a large bowl.
2. Mix together the oil, wine vinegar and garlic in a separate bowl and whisk well.
3. Add the salt, pepper and add bay leaves.
4. Pour the marinade over the salmon and onions, cover tightly and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 days.
5. When serving, drain off the marinade and garnish each salmon slice with onion rings, bay leaves, fresh dill or both.
CHEF'S NOTE: Serve alone or little squares of matza