1. Place salmon in a medium skillet.
2. Add 1/4 cup wine and enough water to just cover the salmon.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer, turn the salmon over, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add shallot and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
7. Add the remaining 1/4 cup wine; boil until slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
8. Stir in lemon juice and capers and cook 1 minute more.
9. Remove from the heat, stir in sour cream and salt.
10. Serve the salmon topped with the sauce and garnished with dill.
Serve with snow peas or roasted asparagus and a whole grain like quinoa or brown rice.