* 3 cut in wedges tomatoes
* 1 sliced cucumber
* 1 sliced onion (check for infestation)
* 2 cut in rings green peppers
* 6 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* Sea Salt
* 1/3 lb. Feta Cheese
* 2 Dozen black olives
* chopped or crumbled dried oregano &/or parsley (check for infestation)
* Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and peppers in a large salad bowl.
* Shake together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
* Pour the dressing over the salad.
* Put on top the feta cheese, cut in squares and the olives.
* Sprinkle with parsley or oregano.