* 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
* 2 medium cucumbers - peeled, seeded, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
* 1 cup roasted cashews, halved lengthwise or coarsely chopped
* 2 scallions, thinly sliced
* 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
* 6 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
* Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. In a small skillet, cook the cumin seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Transfer to a work surface and let cool, then coarsely chop them.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cumin seeds with the cucumbers, cashews, scallions, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the olive oil and the parsley
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet.
6. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
7. Reduce the heat to moderately low and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
8. Turn and cook the chicken until browned on the other side and just cooked through, about 6 minutes longer.
9. Thickly slice each chicken breast crosswise, mound the cucumber salad on top.