* 1 cup of margarine – 1/2 lb . (melted)
* 4 tablespoons of canola oil
* 1 egg
* 4 Tbs. of yogurt
* 1 tsp. of salt
* 1 package of baking powder
* 1-1/2 - 2 cups flour
* Yolk of an egg and sesame
* Put all the ingredients into a pot except the flour and the margarine.
* Melt the margarine and put it in to the center of ingredients’ pot when it is hot.
* Stir all of them with a hand mixer for a few minutes.
* Then add flour to make a soft dough. (dough should not be sticky).
* Give a shape of a ring to each small dough , place them on a tray and put sesame on them after smearing yellow of egg on each.
* Adjust the oven to 375 degree F (200 degree C) temperature before you start to prepare the second tray.
* By the time you finish it the oven will be ready.
* Put 2 trays into a 375 degree F (200 degree C) heated oven to be baked for 5-10 minutes until the rings become pink and then decrease the heat to 350 degree F (175 degree C).
* Highly recommend eating them with hot soup or a cup of tea.