* 8 oz softened cream cheese
* 1 Egg
* 8 oz. Smoked Salmon "KOSHER"
* 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce "KOSHER"
* ½ Tbs. dried oregano (check for infestation)
* ¼ Tbs. dried basil (check for infestation)
* Dash of red pepper
* Salt and black pepper, to taste
* 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry "KOSHER"
1. Mix cream cheese and egg until smooth.
2. Flake smoked salmon and fold in with remaining ingredients, except puff pastry.
3. Cut pastry into 2" x 2" squares.
4. In the middle of each square lay 1 Tbs. of the salmon mixture.
5. Fold edges of pastry square in to center over salmon mixture.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until puffed and golden brown.