* 1 sheet butter puff pastry – 8 oz. - frozen
* 6 oz. Smoked salmon cut in small pieces
* ½ cup Green onions chopped
* 4 Eggs
* 1 cup 5% cream
* ½ tsp. Salt
* Fresh ground pepper
* 1/8 cup fresh dill chopped (check for infestation)
* 1 ounce soft Goat Cheese cut in small cubes “TERRA AEOLICA”
1 Spread pastry in the bottom of the pie plate.
2 Put half the green onion in the bottom and top with half the salmon and all the cheese.
3 Repeat with remaining onion and salmon.
4 Beat eggs with cream.
5 Add salt, pepper and dill.
6 Pour egg mixture over salmon.
7 Bake at 350° F for 40 - 50 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out cleanly.