1. Prepare the chocolate crumb crust. (See below).
2. Preheat an oven to 325 deg F (165 deg C).
3. Gently warm the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles form at the edges. Add the coffee and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
4. Place the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl or the top pan of a double boiler. Set over a pan of gently simmering water but not touching the water. Stir until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
5. Place the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor or in a mixing bowl. Process for 10 seconds or beat with an electric mixer set on low speed until very smooth. Stir in the coffee mixture, then the cooled chocolate. Pour and scrape into the cooled pie shell, smoothing the top.
6. Bake until the top is dry to the touch and slightly firm, 35 - 45 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Top with the chocolate whipped (see below) cream and garnish with berries or chocolate coffee beans.