* Butter or margarine for pie plate (not oil)
* 1 can (6½ ounces) tuna, drained
* 1 cup shredded American cheese
* 1package (3 ounces) cream cheese, diced
* ¼ cup slices scallions
* ¼ cup chopped pimento, drained
* 2 cups dairy or pareve milk
* 1cup Hungry Jack pancake mix
* 4 eggs (graded large)
* ¾ teaspoon salt
* Pinch of nutmeg
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 10 x 1½-inch pie plate. Mix together the tuna, cheeses, scallions, and pimento and transfer to the pie plate. Pour the milk, pancake mix, eggs, salt, and nutmeg into a blender cup. Blend until smooth, about 15 seconds on high speed, or beat with a rotary beater for 1 minute. Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes.