* 1 handful of fresh or frozen green beans (check for pin holes)
* 6 artichoke hearts in olive oil, drained and sliced in half "KOSHER"
* 1/4 lb. Goat's cheese "KOSHER"
* 1 handful of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained "KOSHER"
* 8 oz. can - butter beans, drained "KOSHER"
* 2 handfuls of mixed, crisp salad leaves (check extremely well for bug infestation)
* 4 tbs. Italian extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tbs. Balsamic Vinegar "KOSHER"
* salt and fresh ground black pepper "LONTANO"
your favorite bread, to serve
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Add in the green beans and cook until al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Place the green beans, artichoke heart halves and salad leaves in a large salad bowl.
4. Break in the goats' cheese, in small pieces, and add in the sun-dried tomatoes and butter beans.
5. Place the extra-virgin olive oil and the balsamic vinegar in a tall glass, add in 2 pinches of salt and 2 pinches of freshly ground pepper and stir well with a fork until blended.
6. Drizzle the dressing all over the salad, mix well (using your hands) and serve immediately with your favorite bread.