Gram flour - 2 cups
Rice flour - 2 tblsp
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Baking soda - 1 pinch
Salt – to taste
Broccoli – 2 cups (separated into florets)
Water - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup ( for frying)
1. Mix thoroughly gram flour, rice flour, red chilly powder, baking soda and salt to make bajji flour.
2. Add water gradually to avoid lumps and make a smooth paste.
3. Heat oil in kadai. When the oil is hot enough, dump few broccoli florets in the bajji batter.
4. When the florets are completely coated with the batter, put the florets in the oil and deep fry.
5. Drain excess oil in a paper towel. Serve hot with tomato ketchup when the bajjis are crisp.