* 9 cups (3-inch) julienne-cu carrot
(about 2½ pounds)
* ¼ cup packed brown sugar
* 2 tbsp cider vinegar
* ½ tsp dry mustard
* ½ tsp paprika
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp celery seeds
* 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Place carrot in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until tender. Drain.
2. Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients except parsley in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; cook until butter melts, stirring frequently. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium; add carrots. Cook 3 minutes or until carrots are glazed and thoroughly heated, stirring constantly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley; toss to combine.