* 1-1/2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and grated
* 1-1/2 cups grated carrot, peeled
* 3 Tbs. chopped green onions (check for bug infestation)
* 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill (or 2 Tbs. dried) (check extremely well for bug infestation)
* 3 Tbs. chopped Italian parsley (check for bug infestation)
* 1/4 cup raisins, soaked in hot water 1/2 hour (USA as they are bug-free)
* 1/4 cup toasted pistachios, roughly chopped "KOSHER"
* 1 cup yogurt "KOSHER" - no gelatin
* Salt and pepper
* Olive oil
1.Reserve 1 Tbs. parsley, 1-1/2 Tbs. raisins and 1-1/2 Tbs. pistachios for garnish.
2.Mix together all the vegetables.
3.Mix in the raisins and pistachios.
4.Stir in the yogurt.
5.Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with olive oil.
6.Garnish with the reserved raisins and pistachios.