* 3 cups leftover turkey meat, diced.
* 12 oz package egg noodles
* 10 ounces broccoli florets, frozen
* 2 Tbsp. parve margarine
* 2 Tbsp. flour
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. mustard, dry
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1 cup orange juice
* 1 cup water
2 Tbsp. parsley, fresh and snipped
* 2 eggs, beaten
1. Cook noodles and broccoli as directed on packages; drain.
2. Melt margarine; stir in flour and seasonings. Add juice and water slowly; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Remove from heat; stir until melted. Dice broccoli stems, leave florets whole.
4. Place noodles, broccoli stems, and turkey in an 8x8x2 inch baking dish. Pour the beaten eggs over ingredients in baking dish, sprinkle with fresh parsley. Arrange broccoli flowerets on top, pressing them into sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° F (moderate), for about 35 minutes until bubbly and brown.