* 2 oranges, peeled
* 2 stalks rhubarb, cut in pieces
* 4 slices fresh pineapple
* 1 cup strawberries
* 1 cup pitted cherries
* 6 cups water
* 1 cup brown sugar or honey
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ tsp cinnamon
* 2 tbsp lemon juice
* 1 cup sour cream
1. Combine all the ingredients except the sour cream. Adjust to taste.
2. Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes, or until the fruit is tender.
3. Puree or force through a sieve
4. Chill and add sour cream before serving.
Note: Other fruits may be substituted, but make sure there is a combination of tart and sweet.