· 5 lb. Lamb
· 4.5 lb. Potatoes
· 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil "SITIA"
· 2 Lemons (juice only)
· Sea Salt
· Oregano (optional) (check for infestation)
· Thyme (optional) (check for infestation)
1. Preheat oven to 200 F degrees
2. Wash the meat.
3. Peel an cut the potatoes into fairly large chunky pieces
4. Place the lamb in the middle of a large round pan and surrounding it with the potatoes (in one layer).
5. Add the oil, sea salt, and pepper.
6. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of cooking sprinkle the lemon juice over the potatoes and meat.
7. Turn the meat over to have the under side brown.
8. Cook for 2 hours.
CHEF'S NOTE: Serve with Parve Greek salad