* 2 heads Lettuce (check for infestation)
* 3 hard boiled Eggs
* 1 demitasse cup ELEA extra virgin Olive Oil
* 1/2 demitasse cup (or use lemon juice) Vinegar
* 2 tablespoons, chopped Onion (check for infestation)
* 1 tablespoon, chopped Dill (check for infestation)
* Sea Salt
* Clean any yellow leaves from the lettuce.
* Wash the lettuce very well, **check for infestation**,cut in pieces.
* Wash in a colander and drain.
* Chop the onion and dill.
* Peel the eggs and cut in medium size pieces (6 pieces to an egg), cutting 1 egg in round slices.
* Mix the lettuce, eggs, onion and dill in a glass bowl.
* Lay the egg slices on top.
* Pour oil, vinegar or lemon juice over the salad and salt to taste.