# ½ cup matza meal
# 6 egg yolks
# ½ cup sugar
# cream of tartar
# 1 cup ground walnuts
# 1 pint heavy cream (for whip cream)
# powdered sugar
# 2 tsp. coffee
* Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
* In a large bowl, put ½ cup of matza meal.
* Beat 6 egg yolks with a ½ cup of sugar.
* In another bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar.
* Slowly pour the mix into the bowl with the egg whites, and stir.
* Add walnuts.
* Pour the mix into the cookie sheet and bake for ½ hour until done.
* Remove from oven.
* Put powdered sugar on a towel.
* Roll the baked mix while still hot.
* Make whipped cream and add 2 tsp. coffee so you make it mocha.
* Add powdered sugar to taste.
* Open towel carefully.
* Spread mocha all over the cake and roll the cake again (without towel) and put it on a platter with the whipped cream.
* Decorate with walnuts. When frozen, it tastes like ice-cream.
* This may be refrigerated.