# 1/4 cup olive oil
# 1 tablespoon minced garlic
# 1 (3 1/2 to 4-pound) chicken, quartered
# 1 pomegranate, halved
# 1/4 cup dry white wine
# Juice of 1 lemon
# 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
# Sea Salt and pepper
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
* In a cup, mix oil and garlic.
* Brush garlic oil over chicken.
* Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
* Drizzle any remaining oil over chicken.
* Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, basting several times with pan juices, until skin is browned and juices run clear when a thigh is pierced at thickest part with a fork.
* Remove 1 tablespoon seeds from pomegranate.
* Set aside for garnish.
* Squeeze juice form remaining pomegranate through a sieve into a small bowl.
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, mix pomegranate juice, wine, lemon juice, and cinnamon sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes.
4. Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer roasted chicken to a serving platter and pierce each piece several times.
6. Pour sauce over chicken.
7. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve at room temperature.