* 1¼ pounds ground turkey breast
* 1/3 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1/4 cup onion, minced
* 1 tsp. ginger, ground
* 1/8 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
* 1/3 cup pineapple, crushed, well-drained
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces
* 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces
* 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2" pieces
* 2 tbsp parve margarine
* 1/3 cup pineapple, crushed, with juice
* 1/2 cup apricot preserves
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, onion, ginger, black pepper and drained pineapple. Mix well.
2. Shape into 28 meatballs about 1-1/4 inches round. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
3. Thread meatballs on skewers, alternating with red, yellow and green peppers. Place on broiler pan.
4. In a small saucepan, warm margarine, remaining pineapple and preserves just until preserves melt. Mix well.
5. Brush sauce over kebobs.
6. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once and basting with sauce.