2.1 lb ground beef
1 sliced onion (large) (check for infestation)
1 quart of liquid tomato paste
1/4 -1/2 cup olive oil
Sea Salt (to taste)
Pepper and oregano seasoning (to taste)
Cumin seasoning (to taste)
1/4 lb flour (check for infestation)
2 tsp. of sugar
* Mix the meat with the eggs, and add the chopped onion, the cumin, salt and pepper.
* Form into elongated thick sausages and turn inside a bowl with the flour.
* Fry the floured meatballs in the oil at medium to high high flame.
* When cooked add the tomato paste and sugar, and let cook for another 10-15 minutes at medium heat.
* Serve with either basmati rice or potato fries.