2 tomatoes, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
Lettuce leaves (check thoroughly for infestation)
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar "KOSHER"
1 teaspoon minced capers "KOSHER"
1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives (check for infestation)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 zucchini, cut into match-stick julienne
2 tablespoons minced red onion
1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley (check for infestation)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Halve tomato slices.
2. Line plates with lettuce.
3. Mound zucchini in center.
4. Arrange tomatoes in ring around zucchini.
5. Sprinkle onion over zucchini.
6. Mix vinegar, capers, chives and parsley in small bowl.
7. Slowly whisk in oil in thin stream.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Spoon over salad and serve.