* 4 Tbs. vegetable oil
* 2 cups onions, chopped, divided (check for bug infestation)
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 3 cups zucchini, diced
* 2 cups mushrooms, sliced (wash & check for bug infestation)
* 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
* 1 cup uncooked brown rice (check for bug infestation)
* 2-1/2 cups chicken broth or water "TELMA"
* 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried (check really well for bug infestation)
* 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary "LONTANO BRAND"
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon chili powder "LONTANO BRAND"
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1.Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saut
Source: Joseph Asmar